circumstances leading to non cooperation movement
- reaction to montague shelves for reforms :- the Government of India Act 1919 was insufficient as it did not fulfill the the aspiration of India the unitary actor of Government of India remained the same as the central government was responsible to the British Parliament the system of that she was bound to fail was the government had the power of overruling the his Minister the British government failed in the introduction of responsible government.
- Rowlatt Act the British government passed the Rowlatt Act in 9 March 1919 and the armed the government and with unlimited power to suppress political violence the government should arrest a person without a warrant and imprison him without a trial this is specific act cause a virus that this content in the country this act was termed as Black act .
- Jallianwala Bagh nursery Maths 3 a big public meeting was held on 13th April 1919 at Jallianwala Bagh in Amritsar against the claymation issued by journal tire journal tyre surrounded the the Jallianwala Bagh with his Troops and order them to shoot at peaceful people thousand men and women and children were killed and one that this incident is known as Jallianwala Bagh tragedy in the history of India the government for claimed Martial Law in Punjab the British government committed at 60 on the people it sent a wave of indignation through out the country and Indians decide to fight the foreign rule with great courage and strength .
- under the circumstances Gandhiji decided to launch and nationwide Satyagraha at a special session of Congress held in Kolkata on 4th September 1920 Gandhiji announced its decision to launch moment based on non violence and non cooperation reason for withdrawal of non cooperation movement
Reason for the withdrawal of non cooperation movement
- about 3000 presents organised a process IITian at choda chodi village of Gorakhpur district of you feel the police open fire on this situation the Angry cow detect and what the police station killing 22 policeman this incident took place on 4:45 1922 which shop Gandhiji so much that he at once suspended the woman nonviolence was a query to Gandhiji who could hardly roll roll rate that his followers should indulge in a violin the Nationalist leader recent Gandhiji’s decision but one non kutte criticizing openly it is true that the moment was at its change it and almost all the leader of War extended by its withdrawal at such a moment.
- For instance Subhas Chandra Bose remark on his location to sound the order of retreat just when public enthusiasm was reaching the boiling point was nothing short of an National calamity but everybody keep silent interview of great personalities of Gandhiji the British government accused Gandhiji for this tragedy and sentence to 6 Year improvement on March 1922